Each client of A Peaceful Light must fully review, sign and initial, and submit a completed Client Release Agreement, which may be found at the bottom of this page:
- As Psychic impression is dependent on clarity, no recreational mind-altering substances are allowed at least 24 hours prior to appointment.
- You may leave the consultation at any time.
- I may cancel the consultation at any time.
- I am not a licensed therapist, counselor or doctor. I am a Professional Member of the American Counseling Association, a Certified Matrix Energetcs® Practioner,and a Certified Six-Sensory (TM) Master Practitioner. I hold B.A. and M.S degrees, both in the field of Mathematics. In addition, I am ordained as a Minister in the Universal Life Church. I am not licensed by any state as a healing practitioner.
- My intention is to help you discover your own blocks and issues, not to “tell you” what they are.
- My intention is to help you discover the answers to breaking through your blocks and issues, not to “tell you” how to solve them.
- During the course of Healing Sessions, I may touch you as part of the healing process. This touching is non-sexual and will not be on any of the “sexual” areas of the body. Touching is intended solely to aid in the healing process.
- Full fee is earned 24 hours prior to appointment. No refund given after this deadline.
can you buy Lyrica in mexico
Batac City Please review, complete, and submit the PeaceFlight Client Release Agreement to A Peaceful Light before your first appointment.