Each client of A Peaceful Light must fully review, sign and initial, and submit a completed Client Release Agreement, which may be found at the bottom of this page:
- As Psychic impression is dependent on clarity, no recreational mind-altering substances are allowed at least 24 hours prior to appointment.
- You may leave the consultation at any time.
- I may cancel the consultation at any time.
- I am not a licensed therapist, counselor or doctor. I am a Professional Member of the American Counseling Association, a Certified Matrix Energetcs® Practioner,and a Certified Six-Sensory (TM) Master Practitioner. I hold B.A. and M.S degrees, both in the field of Mathematics. In addition, I am ordained as a Minister in the Universal Life Church. I am not licensed by any state as a healing practitioner.
- My intention is to help you discover your own blocks and issues, not to “tell you” what they are.
- My intention is to help you discover the answers to breaking through your blocks and issues, not to “tell you” how to solve them.
- During the course of Healing Sessions, I may touch you as part of the healing process. This touching is non-sexual and will not be on any of the “sexual” areas of the body. Touching is intended solely to aid in the healing process.
- Full fee is earned 24 hours prior to appointment. No refund given after this deadline.
Please review, complete, and submit the PeaceFlight Client Release Agreement to A Peaceful Light before your first appointment.